India Trade Promotion Organization (ITPO) is organizing Great India Shopping Festivals at Ahmedabad from 27th March to 5th April, 2020.
2. This office is participating in the said event /fair, if interested; you may apply for participation through the components 5(A) “Participation of Individual MSEs in the trade fair/exhibition” of the Procurement and Marketing Support (revised) scheme.
Last Date of receipt of application is 04.03.2020
The fact sheet of the fair is :-
|1.||Name of the Fair||1st Great India Shopping Festival, Ahmedabad, Gujarat|
|2.||Duration & Venue||From 27th March to 5th April, 2020
B2B segment – Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar
B2C – Gujarat University Convention & Exibition Centre, Helmet Cross Road, Memnagar, Ahmedabad
|3.||Built stall / booth size||9 sqm.|
|4.||Rate of 9 sqm. built stalls||100% subsidy available on stall charges.|
|5.||Exhibition type||Business to consumer (B2C & B2B)|
|6.||Exhibition Time||12:00 Noon to 12:00 Midnight|
|7.||Exhibitor Profile||All MSEs (manufacturing /service) with valid UAM|
|8.||Product group||B2B Segment
Textile, Leather Products, Handicrafts, Gems & Jewellery, Textiles, Carpets, Tourism, Plastic, Agriculture Products.
All consumer products and services with special focus on Textiles, Leather Products, Handicrafts, Gems & jewellery, Carpets, Tourism, Other products on display will include tribal arts and crafts, Agriculture Products including processed foods, organic products, Cosmetics and electrical appliances and electronic items, toys and educational aids, furniture and with special focus on New Innovative Products Dissemination of information by Government departments relating to Health, Customs & GST and Income Tax.
|9.||Contact person in ITPO||Ms. Hema Maity, General Manager,
Phone No. 011-23371819,Shri Ashok Kumar, Senior Manager,
Phone No. 011-23371688
|10.||Contact person in O/o DC(MSME)|
|12.||Last date of receipt of application||4th March, 2020|
|13.||How to apply||https://my.msme.gov.in/MyMsme/
3. Contingency expenses including travel charges (Rs 25,000/- max.), as per the scheme guidelines, will be reimbursed after the event is over, based on the production of actual bills to the concerned MSME-DI.
4. A demand draft of Rs. 10,000/- in favour of PAO MSME, New Delhi from any Nationalised Bank is to be deposited as Refundable Security Deposit to the concerned MSME-DI to ensure participation for the full duration of the event. DD will be refunded by the concerned DI after the event is over. If any shortlisted unit fails to participate in the event, due to any reason, the security deposit will be forfeited.
5. If any MSE has applied earlier, it needs to apply again with a new Demand Draft of Rs. 10,000/. The previous demand draft submitted to MSME-DI may be taken back.
6. Steps of Participation of manufacturing/service MSEs Fairs/exhibition